Tel: 0845 066 9432
- Singapore to increase investment in China
Sovereign wealth fund, which has more than $100bn under management and wants to boost exposure to emerging markets, emphasises its long-term approach
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 11:44 pm
- Evercore buys ISI for up to $440m
Acquisition is part of an attempt by the independent investment bank to cover more companies and try to win more underwriting business
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 11:29 pm
- Mortgage lenders cut interest rates
Experts urge borrowers to fix before interest rates increase
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 9:03 pm
- First ‘simple product’ hallmark awarded
Savings product providers apply for seal of approval following Sergeant review commissioned by government
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 9:00 pm
- Equity income fund sales hit record high
Investors seeking income turn to new Woodford fund
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 8:53 pm
- Saturday Newspaper Summaries
Posted on 2 August 2014 | 12:01 am
- FTSE falls despite cooling US rate rise fears
Weaker-than-expected US jobs data cools fears over interest rate rises, but not enough to lift FTSE 100 out of the red.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 2:53 pm
- Duffield's Brompton hires ex-IMS chief John as multi-asset boss
John Duffield's investment firm Brompton Asset Management has hired Antony John as head of multi-asset.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 1:39 pm
- Liverpool & Everton relegated! The Premier League property table
Online estate agent eMoov.co.uk has created the league table based on Zoopla property prices.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 12:55 pm
- Large cap M&A can power next leg of the bull market
Pfizer’s failed bid for AstraZeneca represents a significant turning point for the UK market this year, according to AXA Distribution manager Richard Marwood.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 12:00 pm
- Uber taxi app 'competing unfairly'
The Uber taxi app is "competing unfairly" with London's black cabs, senior Labour MP Margaret Hodge says.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 11:44 pm
- VIDEO: GM fund chief: 'Heart-wrenching' process
The chief of the GM compensation fund says the process of meeting families of victims is "heart-wrenching"
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 11:42 pm
- VIDEO: Cyber extortion a growing threat
Newsnight's David Grossman reports on the growing threat to technology companies posed by cyber extortionists.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 11:04 pm
- Judge urges Argentina default talks
In the first hearing since Argentina defaulted on its debts, US judge Thomas Griesa calls for negotiations to be resumed urgently.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 10:29 pm
- Does your house make more than you?
Find out if your house makes more money than you do
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 10:18 pm
- Lloyds' Libor Fine To Help Armed Forces
Injured soldiers and armed forces families will benefit from bankers who have shown the "worst of values", says the Chancellor.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 4:58 pm
- US Unemployment Rate Ticks Up To 6.2% In July
The unemployment rate, which has fallen sharply over the past year, rises slightly to 6.2%, figures show.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 2:47 pm
- RBS To Pour Billions Into Yawning Pension Gap
RBS is to pay an additional £5.1bn into its pension fund to eliminate a deficit that has ballooned to £5.6bn, Sky News can reveal.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 2:44 pm
- Gatwick Fliers Advised Over Swissport Problems
With the chance of more baggage delays this weekend, travellers are advised to consider keeping hold of essential items.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 1:28 pm
- World Cup Betting Surge Boosts William Hill
Twenty million bets were wagered with bookmaker William Hill during Brazil 2014, with more than three-quarters placed online.
Posted on 1 August 2014 | 1:21 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.