Tel: 0845 066 9432 | email@example.com
- New money put City’s reputation at risk
The UK’s lax and disjointed listing regime has helped to open the door to questionable overseas entrants, changing the make-up of the indices
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 12:04 am
- UBS bankers raise concerns about chat groups
Swiss institution warns staff to avoid putting information about clients on external platforms after senior employees raised concerns about Bloomberg
Posted on 17 May 2013 | 11:28 pm
- Spain’s pain will be longer-term gain
At least Spain, and its lenders, are beginning to address properly their non-performing loan problems. Other European countries should take note
Posted on 17 May 2013 | 10:07 pm
- Lloyds banks on cuppa for loyal custom
High street retailers have long offered incentives to regular customers, usually through loyalty cards to build up points to redeem against purchases
Posted on 17 May 2013 | 9:56 pm
- Europeans consent to costs rip-off
Small investors in the US have grown ever smarter and more informed over the last decade, while their counterparts on the other side of the Atlantic have not
Posted on 17 May 2013 | 9:56 pm
- Saturday Papers: Backlash to hit scandal-tainted City
The British establishment is to make radical reforms to the listing rules on the stock exchange.
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 4:18 am
- Eiris widens glare on global atrocities with Conflict Risk Network acquisition
Eiris has acquired the Conflict Risk Network in a move that bolster the global research house's ability to provide information on human rights abuses around the world.
Posted on 17 May 2013 | 3:00 pm
- How inventories could drive a euro recovery
For all the obvious problems facing the eurozone, could a major component of its difficulty simply be too much stuff?
Posted on 17 May 2013 | 1:51 pm
- GAM: Great Rotation? What Great Rotation?
GAM fund manager Alex McKnight believes talk of a 'great rotation' from bonds into equities is overblown and explains why opportunities in the convertibles market look compelling.
Posted on 17 May 2013 | 1:42 pm
- IMA's Godfrey: why we've failed on fund costs and my proposition
Invstement Management Association chief executive Daniel Godfrey outlines where we've gone wrong on fund charges and outlines his solution to the dilemma.
Posted on 17 May 2013 | 1:28 pm
- Should we all be more psychopathic?
Should we all be more psychopathic at work?
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 2:09 am
- Contactless 'charging errors' at M&S
Some Marks and Spencer customers say its contactless payment terminals have taken cash from cards other than the ones intended for payment.
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 1:56 am
- Ofcom plans simplified phone numbers
Some people are "put off" making important calls because of confusion over the amount they will be charged, according to the telecoms regulator.
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 1:47 am
- Dravid 'shock' over cricket arrests
India batsman Rahul Dravid is shocked after three of his Rajasthan Royals IPL stars are arrested over spot-fixing claims.
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 12:01 am
- VIDEO: Turkey's 'Italian' makeover underway
At a time of economic doom and gloom across much of Europe - the credit rating for Turkey has been upgraded.
Posted on 17 May 2013 | 11:42 pm
- China Spreads Alternative To US GPS System
Pakistan is the latest country to sign up to the alternative to the US GPS as China aims to take its satnav system global.
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 3:25 pm
- Financial Times Hacked By 'Syria Group'
Its website and tweets are compromised in a Syria-linked attack - just hours after a top Twitter executive visits the FT newsroom.
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 2:10 pm
- Slovenia Gets Second Agency Debt Downgrade
Just weeks after Slovenia was downgraded by rating agency Moody's, it receives a new blow as Fitch voices concerns over a bailout.
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 1:55 pm
- Sir Roger Carr In Lead to Become BAE Chair
The outgoing CBI President is in pole position to replace Dick Olver at the helm of the defence giant, Sky News learns.
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 1:44 pm
- Gran Turismo Wants To Build Real-Life Racer
As the video game celebrates its 15th anniversary, its creator says he wants to move off the screen and onto the race track.
Posted on 18 May 2013 | 10:25 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.