Tel: 0845 066 9432 | email@example.com
- Berkeley warns on impact of property tax
Homebuilder concerned over plans to charge international property owners capital gains tax for increases in property values after April 2015
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 10:19 am
- Are commodities traders ‘too big to fail’?
Trafigura becomes the latest to wade into the debate about whether there is systemic risk posed by the sector’s financing of counterparties
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 8:10 am
- RBC chief Gordon Nixon to retire
Latest departure highlights generational transition taking place in Canada’s biggest banks with three bank chiefs announcing retirement plans
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 11:31 pm
- Eurogroup seeks to shift bank union snag
The Dutch finance minister has suggested splitting up a proposed reform on tackling ailing lenders as German objections threaten a year-end deadline
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 8:37 pm
- Volcker rule leaves regulation grey area
Almost four years since it was proposed by President Barack Obama, the prohibition on banks trading for their own account is due to be approved
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 7:36 pm
- Vestra's Scott: We do not fear HMRC partnership crackdown
Vestra founder David Scott applauds the Chancellor George Osborne’s decision to press ahead with the government’s review of partnership structures.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 11:06 am
- Abenomics will fail but equities can succeed anyway says Hendry
Eclectica manager Hugh Hendry has abandoned his bearish stance following "mediocre" performance
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 11:00 am
- Take our survey for exclusive access to the Wealth Manager Pay Report 2014
Registered readers of Wealth Manager can secure exclusive access to our annual Pay Report, offering key insight into the level, structures and ranges of pay in UK discretionary management.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 10:48 am
- Hodges to run £1.3bn L&G Fixed Interest fund as Canoy exits
Legal & General Investment Management has confirmed that fixed income manager Michel Canoy will leave the firm next month.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 10:47 am
- FTSE snaps losing streak ahead of US jobs report
Investors pick up some bargains after five days of losses, but US jobs data due this afternoon will cap gains.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 9:19 am
- Storm damage: How to make an insurance claim
How to make an insurance claim
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 11:07 am
- Profits up at house builder Berkeley
House builder Berkeley Group reports a jump in half-year profits and says it is now delivering more new homes than before the 2008 financial crisis.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 10:59 am
- E.On to raise energy prices by 3.7%
UK energy supplier E.On announces average dual fuel bill increase of 3.7% from January 2014
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 10:49 am
- London Market Report
Shares in Domino's Pizza fall nearly 9% after the company says its chief executive will leave the firm early next year.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 10:47 am
- Osborne wants 'balanced' recovery
Chancellor George Osborne rejects claims the UK's economic recovery is based solely on a boom in consumer spending and house prices.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 10:44 am
- Cath Kidston To Bloom In £250m New Year Sale
The retailer with a cult following in recent years will be put up for sale for more than £250m next year, Sky News learns.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 11:14 am
- E.ON Dual Fuel Price Tariff To Go Up By 3.7%
The last of the 'big six' energy providers announces its price increases for customers, which take effect next month.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 10:27 am
- JCB To Create 2,500 Jobs In £150m Expansion
The digger firm announces a huge expansion plan for facilities in Staffordshire as part of a five-year growth programme.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 10:09 am
- Domino's Pizza Shares Sliced As Boss Quits
Shares in the leading home delivery pizza firm drop more than 9% after the boss decides to quit the firm.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 9:39 am
- Qantas Sinks To 'Junk' Status In Airline War
Qantas may be the second oldest airline, but its struggle in aviation's new world order sees a downgrade by rating agencies.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 9:25 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.